Items 1-18 of 66
Urban and low-rainfall areas are tough on trees, and many are too large for urban sites. But voila! Outdoor artificial trees solve those problems. And more - with silk foliage you can tastefully tuck a faux arrangement into a corner or any other spot where it will look great, maximizing its aesthetic value. Top quality options in 4- to 8-foot heights provide the human scale you need for many outdoor settings, whether a welcoming doorway, seating accent, or natural element to blend with any property features.
We offer exterior silk trees including red and green Japanese and other maples, oaks and ficus. Happily, our products meet the highest UV standards. UV resistant chemicals are impregnated into the fabric, plastic and PVC materials, utilizing ASTM G-1550-5 tests to see how well they stand up to sunlight, moisture, and heat. When tested, these units showed NO visible color loss after a full year. See our planters by shape pages to find the ideal standard or custom planter box to complete your outdoor décor.
Click Here for All: Outdoor Artificial Plants
- Natural wood trunks and artificial foliage fool even the most discernible eyes
- Stop worrying about watering and dead leaves
- Add natural beauty with outdoor-rated, no-maintenance trees
- Foliage is UV-impregnated rather than coated after manufacturing
- Petite palms to towering artificial palm trees
- Artificial palms don't require water, trimming or maintenance of any kind
- Beautiful oak trees without requiring space for roots
- Hand-molded trunks means you can customize the shape, size and color
- Choose from a variety of species
- If you can dream it we can build it
- Fire retardant foliage is required for public spaces
- Fire retarding chemicals are integrated into foliage instead of sprayed